Municipal Tourist Office of Porto-Vecchio (classe catégorie I) is committed
- An easy access to our services
- Provide a reception area and information easily accessible
- Show opening periods in multiple languages
- Allow free access to wifi
- Offer a dedicated multilingual website adapted to consultation via embedded media
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation ...)
- A personal welcome
- Provide a permanent reception service with staff required to speak two foreign languages ??minimum
- Put at your disposal a counselor of stay
- Offer you furniture to sit down
- Facilitate your searches and research
- Useful and practical information
- Guarantee the reliability of the information given on the tourist offer as well as its free of charge
- Update its tourist information regularly
- View outside emergency phone numbers
- Provide tourist information free of charge on paper (practical guide, accommodation guide, city map, tourist maps,) translated into 4 languages
- Present all the qualified offer of its zone of intervention for all customers
- Satisfaction objective
- Respect the requirements of the national "Qualité Tourisme" brand
- Process your complaints and measure your satisfaction
- Reply all the year to your mails and emails
- Be open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in summer tourist or entertainment period
The Tourist Office of Porto-Vecchio is committed to raising awareness of sustainable development
Internally and also through its support for actions implemented by other bodies (private or institutional):
- Our consultants stay informed of their contacts (future visitors, socio-professional ...) to consult the online site and in particular the e-brochures, rather than to send them by couriers.
- Our "Incollable" is online (pro space). We also encourage socio-professionals to consult it rather than print it out.
- On our mails, we inserted the words "In the interests of environmental responsibility, do not print this mail if it is not necessary".
- We support the action of the Community of Communes of South Corsica by communicating its actions, including selective sorting and recycling (Click on this link). The waste guide is also available here. For any information, the Community of Communes of South-Corsica is at your disposal on 04 95 70 37 14
- In 2016, the O.M.T. Has supported the setting up of the urban shuttle. Note that in 2017 there will be 2 shuttles and they will be electric.